PLEASE NOTE: All minors must have a waiver signed by their actual parents if they want to climb, including birthday parties and ski group parties. The parent who is hosting the birthday party is NOT allowed to sign a waiver for another child.
Please look over our policies before filling out our waivers.
For our new Online Waiver please
Climber's Corner Gym Policies
- Everyone visiting Climber's Corner MUST check in at the climbing office, not the gymnastics office.
- All climbers & belayers must sign the Liability Waiver. Minors 17 years or younger must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian (exception: group events when at least one adult is present to verify other parent's signatures)
- Parents, you are responsible for the behaviour of your children and/or the children in your party. Children 13 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult in the gym at all times.
- Only Climbers Corner staff and instructors are allowed to give climbing instruction
- No, you are not allowed to go into the gymnastics area at any time or onto any gymnastics equipment unless you have arranged to use this equipment or you are brought over by a Climbers Corner or Head Over Heels Gymnastics Club staff member.
- Only water bottles are allowed on the padded floor, absolutely NO coloured sports drinks, food or coffee allowed.
- Climber's Corner does not permit the use of profanity or inappropriate language.
- No swinging or bouncing on the ropes.
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco use is allowed inside the facility. Absolutely no climbing is permitted under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Any damage to equipment, the climbing walls, loose holds, any unsafe conditions and all accidents or injuries must be reported immediately to a staff member.
- For us to make sure everyone has a pleasant experience at Climbers Corner, any disorderly conduct, disruptive behaviour or disregard of the gym rules, you will be asked to leave the premises and/or have your membership revoked.
- Our hope is that everyone has fun and enjoys the time in our facility.