The main goal of the club is to introduce young climbers to the world of
climbing and competitive climbing by...
1. Focusing on technique, strength , endurance and flexibility
2. Building their technical skill
3. Goal setting
4. Compete in a climbing competition both at home and at other climbing gyms
5. Introduce outdoor climbing
This class will run 2 days a week at 2 hours per class with our certified
Athletes are encouraged to climb on additional days to practise the
skills they will be learning.
Prerequisites for this class are as follows:
· Ages: 8 to 15 yrs old.
· Have previously completed the kids learn to climb class
· Can climb a 5.8 route or harder
· A commitment to both days and the entire 9 month session or by invitation from the head coach
Consists of 2 hours per day, 2 days per week. Monday & Wednesday 4:30 - 6:30pm
$145.00 per child... per month. This is an 9 month session from September to May
Contact Terry for more details at 705-445-0117